pondelok 7. marca 2022

editor vi: set permission in vi

 When I write bash script after that I have to set permission. How can we create script with execute permission? Try vi!


Usually that's the way:


vi blaha_zdochni.sh


write script 


[slusny_clovek@testing_server_for_mankind ~]$ ll blaha_zdochni.sh

-rw-rw-r-- 1 slusny_clovek zbohom_fico 74 Mar  7 12:22 blaha_zdochni.sh


As you see the file has not execute permission. 





There are 2 possibilities 


1) use the umask 


- but I think this is not a good choice....umask set every new files and directories but we need only script



2) use some "magic" in vi editor:


- edit this script


vi blaha_zdochni.sh


#!/bin/bash


echo I am the best prostitute on the world! Please pay me!


echo What is rm -rf? Can I start this command for my better life?



- set insert mode


- now :w - as write - !set command


:w !chmod 700 /home/betterslovakia/blaha_zdochni.sh



W12: Warning: File "blaha_zdochni.sh" has changed and the buffer was changed in


Vim as well


See ":help W12" for more info.


[O]K, (L)oad File:


- then enter


-then :wq


- check the permissions 

- [slusny_clovek@testing_server_for_mankind ~]$ ll blaha_zdochni.sh

-rwx------ 1 slusny_clovek zbohom_fico 188 Mar  7 12:29 blaha_zdochni.sh


-rwx as owrner = 700!








Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára